Monday, July 21, 2008

Pitchfork Weekend.




Last weekend I went to Chicago to see the Pitchfork Music Festival, the music was good, but the company was better. I have been taking my camera with me and shooting more of a personal look on my life and things that I see, which has made me smile. The weekend was hot, wet, and sticky, but provided a nice atmosphere to people watch and listen to music. The whole idea of an outdoor festival is interesting because I don't think people go there so much to see bands, but to just drink beers and lounge on the grass or play in the mud. Here are some pics from the weekend. I have been shooting some freelance work for ESPN.com and The FADER that I will post once the articles have run. More images to come from the weekend...


1 comment:

Josh Anderson said...

You're the one with the white glasses, right? Can't wait to see the new Fader stuff.