Friday, July 11, 2008

The Holga


So I have been playing around with a holga for a month or two and have always been curious why every one of my pictures had been blurry until I noticed the switch on the bottom that has a B and an N setting. I guess I underestimated the complexity of these little plastic marvels. I might start shooting with the Normal, N, setting, but maybe I will stick with the blurry pics. Who knows. I mean, the point of the holga isn't really tack sharp images anyhow if you ask me, but it's nice to know that it is possible too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah i just posted on my blog about why you get blurry photographs. Glad you figured it out :)

Aaron Y. Chabot said...

Dude these are super slick! Very "Leaving Las Vegas"-esque, bleached out desert high sorta trapped between a daydream and the 70s. Nice!